Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile/Bazaar images

Started by Micdon [178365] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Hank [1732212] ×1

Micdon [178365]

Is there a way so that you can have profile signatures and bazaar signature on at the same time?

At the moment when i have profile signatures on, I can't see the bazaar signatures, and vice versa.
Divalicious [1594031]

can you confirm in your settings that you have checked the tab to view signatures on profiles. If so, try clearing your cache and cookies and trying again.

If you could also tell us what browser and version you are using along with screenshots would be helpful
Micdon [178365]

The "Show other peoples profile and bazaar signatures" has been selected so I can see profiles, but it results in me only being able to see the message "You are viewing Hank's bazaar. " when i click on  bazaar. If I unselect the see profile signatures box I can no longer see peoples profiles, but then i can see then see the information on Hanks bazaar about the raffle he is running. I'll see about taking screenshots later. (Hank was just a random profile I used as an example 1732212)

Cleared cache and cookies which had no effect and using firefox 32.0.

Mentions: Hank [1732212]

goodgirl [487526]

Its the same for me if i have the box checked i can see profiles if i uncheck the  box i can see bazaars

Im on my mobile its the same on my pc i use firefox on both
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

This bug has been fixed on the development server and will be added to the production server today. Thank you.