Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Good Lord.. Difficult

Started by ForgetTheLies [1864702] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 331 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ForgetTheLies [1864702] ×1

ForgetTheLies [1864702]

New player,at about 6 days in. I find this game to be EPIC,but I also do not understand how some players can level up much faster then I? I play all day long,and this game stays up day,and night. Any suggestions? Tips? Or overall help would be much appreciated! I am a dedicated player,going for the long haul.
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]

I can't see your stats right now because I'm flying so I don't know if you have been attacking or not.  Some advice that was given to me was when you attack someone leave them it helps you level faster.   I'm still learning as well so I don't have a lot.
Best of luck :) 
topsy [1856620]

focus all your attention on battle stats. once you have a good amount you can start attacking and leaving higher level players.
diggers [1850170]

I'm only a hundred odd days in but what worked for me early on was crime and gym which enabled me to level up quickly.


Did this till I hit level 12 then looked at attacking people.
DogHead [1742498]

Most of the people that level fast either have help from someone to get money for Xanax which helps you train faster, or they are Multies.

The best way to level quickly, like many have stated is to win attacks and leave people lying in the street.  You'll need to train a lot for this and take drugs to build stats, and preferably have a property with high happiness.  Once again, a new player without help can't get this too easily, but many new players either have help from friends, or have help from their main account since they are multies, which are against the rules.
Daisy3 [730750]

Leveling isn't the secret.  Having fun is.

If you're having fun playing the game, the levels will fly by without you even realizing it...lol
dunmugmeh [538353]

as a player with 'bad' stats i would advise you to train and not be so obsessed with levelling up.
levels come naturally just from clicking crimes. use your energy in the gym.
Tsar_Peter_I [421066]
ForgetTheLies [1864702]Thank you all for the replies. I learned doing attacks and leaving the player was good experience.

Chiming in with dunmugmeh and Daisy3, don't be too rushed to level up. 15 is actually great because you can fly and flower run now. I suggest doing that, building up your cash stash and training your stats. Attacking people above your level and leaving them is the best thing to do if you want to level up, but level up too quickly and you'll be the one getting attacked. Getting into a good, active faction was a smart move, I'm sure they will be of support to you.

Mentions: ForgetTheLies [1864702]

cogo [1855260]

Man lvl means nothing , its the stats that count but if your so eager to lvl up then attack and leave this players

Locked
rowdy
carrots
Juxter [532071]

A lot of good advice on here. But seriously, don't focus on leveling, as past level 15 levels don't really mean much. What you should focus on is pumping up you battle stats at this point insteaqd of using that energy on attacking.