Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting

Started by Mauss [1479656] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Mauss [1479656]

So I've noticed that there are now regularly people in jail, and so I figured now would be a good time to start busting. Aside from taking the law course, what can I do to make busting easier? Does a higher nerve bar help? Does the merit that make crimes easier also work on busting? Someone told me that high dexterity helps. Does it?

Thanks.