Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting...Nerve?

Started by Hot_N_Steamy [243063] on in General Discussion.

409 replies · 5.63k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 410 / 410 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

skam [76284]

Well I agree something needed to be done to make jail more like it used to be but this penalties are kinda harsh. A day for trying to bust is harsh. though I feel the worst thing about this is that it seems like this is just another thing that is set up for the older more experienced players. The ones that already have 10,000 busts or more will only get better and the little guy is the one that will struggle. Seems to me the game has been set up that way since I can remember. It should be that the more busts you have the more the gaurds recognize you and the harder it should be.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Niko_Belic [1457440]great now it's impossible to bust at all






You busted Niko_Belic out of jail.




Leave it to the pros then

From your personal stats...


People busted: 10

Wtf are you complaining about 'impossible to bust now'... not like this was ever an issue to you xD

Mentions: gta_guy [1457440]

68k [846690]

Looks like now you have the whole range of levels to choose from to bust out, thats a good thing, though they're all in for 24 hours. Its a big step in the right direction.
IIIlusionist [253384]
Herodotus [1670169]Well, two pages worth of people in jail. It's been a long time since that happened.



even longer since 2 pages of people in for the same reason xD

Mentions: Herodotus [1670169]

Marauder [436873]

24hrs for a failed bust is hilarious, nice way to avoid being chained though, just fail a bust and bammm in for 24hrs. I wonder what the price to bail a lvl 70 in for 24hrs is? It will be interesting to see if this will be addressed and lessened as the time does seem a bit steep.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Marauder [436873]24hrs for a failed bust is hilarious, nice way to avoid being chained though, just fail a bust and bammm in for 24hrs. I wonder what the price to bail a lvl 70 in for 24hrs is? It will be interesting to see if this will be addressed and lessened as the time does seem a bit steep.



Not really... since bailing exists...

Mentions: Marauder [436873]

dunmugmeh [538353]

I would rather use nerve for clicking crimes :P

I am also climbing up the busting table as well though so i will bust a few people still.
Herodotus [1670169]
bogie [148747]
Marauder [436873]24hrs for a failed bust is hilarious, nice way to avoid being chained though, just fail a bust and bammm in for 24hrs. I wonder what the price to bail a lvl 70 in for 24hrs is? It will be interesting to see if this will be addressed and lessened as the time does seem a bit steep.






Not really... since bailing exists...



Depends on how expensive bailing becomes. I'd check, but, er....

Mentions: bogie [148747] · Marauder [436873]

Herodotus [1670169]
Exchange [978092]Congrats Ched. You have successfully killed busting.


Well, he DID call it the busting nerf.

Also, this increase in the prison population is going to get expensive. What next, is Ched going to have to raise donator prices in order to pay for all this extra security?




Mentions: Exchange [978092]