What drugs are best to help improve crime success? Infact just what do drugs do? I may actually start consuming drugs if It will help me with my crimes! Any advice I get will be appreciated :)
Drugs?
Started by Sissco [1604553] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Cannabis improves crime success rate.
What drugs are best to help improve crime success? Infact just what do drugs do? I may actually start consuming drugs if It will help me with my crimes! Any advice I get will be appreciated :)
Cannabis improves crime success rate.
Added to that; cannabis also gives you between 0 and 3 nerve. :P