Does the criminal defense special no longer work? Every time I try to use it I get that I can't do it while in jail... only I'm not in jail?
Criminal Defense
Started by Halfers [572043] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Does the criminal defense special no longer work? Every time I try to use it I get that I can't do it while in jail... only I'm not in jail?
Can you post a screenshot of this as proof please?
Does it happen on everyone you try to bust or just some people?
I'm flyin back to Torn atm. Will post as soon as I land. I've tried several people but every time I try it says I can't do it while in jail.
I uploaded it to TinyPic. Here is the link for it..
http://tinypic.com/r/2f0audl/8
Maybe that will be of some help for the issue.
I think I've fixed this. Would you mind having another go please?
I'll try again as soon as I land. Thanks! :)
I'm having the same issue as well. Says I can't do it whilst in jail but I'm not?
I tried it. I'm still gettin the same result. Can't do it while in jail but I'm not in jail.
Thanks I've fixed it now, and confirmed. The fix will be live tomorrow.
Well i also wanted to know how did you managed to fix it.Showing this problem from last 5 days.Really wanted to go for that criminal defense.Ha! what if i hire one criminal defense lawyer.Just joking.Really need help on this.
"Showing this problem from last 5 days"
you're not even a day old o,o
Also, this bug is fixed, no need to bring back a 9 month old thread
you're not even a day old o,o
Also, this bug is fixed, no need to bring back a 9 month old thread