I see 2 scammers negged this lmao ++++R
Revives
Started by Lethal_lesnar [1845836] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I see 2 scammers negged this lmao ++++R
Aazing idea
kool. lets write to chedburn and create a petition
bogie [148747]I think that they should have a revives area in the newspaper that works similar to bounties.
Players can list a person there to be revived (be it a target or themselves), set the fee and pay it there and then. (When the person gets revived the cash is automatically paid to the reviver.)
GOOD IDEA. R+
Mentions: bogie [148747]
I've only been taken for a ride once, but I think it's a great idea.
nice
R+
post
Rated +
bogie [148747]I think that they should have a revives area in the newspaper that works similar to bounties.
Players can list a person there to be revived (be it a target or themselves), set the fee and pay it there and then. When the person gets revived the cash is automatically paid to the reviver.
 This is the most stupid idea. If you are in the hospital, how the hack are you going to get yourself listed. Pure dumbness
Mentions: bogie [148747]
kangkang [1650173]Â
bogie [148747]
I think that they should have a revives area in the newspaper that works similar to bounties.
Players can list a person there to be revived (be it a target or themselves), set the fee and pay it there and then. When the person gets revived the cash is automatically paid to the reviver.
 This is the most stupid idea. If you are in the hospital, how the hack are you going to get yourself listed. Pure dumbness
You can access the newspaper from hospital. Plus it's also for those wanting OTHERS revives. When you learn to play the game you'll figure out why that is...
lol it is isnt an stupid idea, especially that out of 50 people, 47 likes and only 3 dislikes,(3 dislikes most likely from reviver scammers lol).
Bump
Perfect.
Full support. I am struggling as a rookie reviver since I have to check everyone first before attempting revives with no idea if they want it or not, and if they'll pay. R+
bump
Bump
I'm fine with a reviver bounty board, as long as normal revives are still possible. Factions wars would be impossible with only a revives board.
bump. Lets get this feature!
bump