I was told by Passie to submit a new Bug. So here goes:
On 29/08/14 I had a problem with Hunting. My skill gain from hunting went from 0.00556 to 0.00278 in one session. I reported this along with the incorrect text on the Advanced Hunting Session screen.
The bug was confirmed and the text was fixed. All I got about my hunting skill gain glitch was Closed. Nothing else. Please fix or explain what happened? I posted a question in that thread three days ago. No answer. So I filed a ticket and Passie told me to submit a new bug, so here I am.
Please just fix this. Thank you! :)
it seems that the issue you had was fixed? what is currently the issue, that you are missing hunting skill?
My issue is that my Hunting Skill gains dropped from 0.00556 to 0.00278 in one session. Normally, it would only have gone down to 0.00555 if it went down at all. It dropped to half of what it was.
passing on.
Yeah hunting is definitely bugged just noticed it go from 0.002 to 0.001 to 0.0005 in the last few days maybe these aren't exact numbers but it's getting halved
It's not a bug, this is just how the hunting experience works. When you get to 79, 89 and 94 skill - your gains are cut by 50%.
Hobbie [443763]It's not a bug, this is just how the hunting experience works. When you get to 79, 89 and 94 skill - your gains are cut by 50%.
Yep, this is how it's always worked.
Mentions:
Hobbie [443763]
Idk man iv always noticed changes but its seemed too steep lately I could be wrong
That seems pretty messed up to me. I am only around 42 hunting skill from years ago but have been hunting lately when I make it to Africa. I have noticed the way to skill gain drops as you progress. Are you saying when I get to higher levels I am to expect my skill gains to suddenly cut in half several times? That would be very discouraging to a player that puts in hundreds or thousands of hours to achieve 100 skill and then find out that instead of another thousand hours it's gonna take 10000 more hours. That may be exaggerated but that's the reality of something like this matter