**excuse the thread title, difficult bug to describe.
Once my side bar nerve/energy/happy counter reaches zero, instead of the bar increasing and the timer resetting, it just stays on zero as shown below:
[image: i.imgur.com]Today has been the first day I have noticed this and its already becoming a bit of pain (not massively, just an annoyance I guess). Before today the nerve would change to 29 and the clock would restart a counter at 5:00minutes. This was encountered on IE, im yet to test it on any other browsers.
confirmed, thought that it was just me.
Oh, i thought that was just me also. Id thought id check the bugs forums just incase it wasnt, or was my machine being a divvy.
So ill add, i am having this issue also.
same issue and couple fac members have mentioned it also tkx
Using Chrome
I noticed this as well, using chrome.
I'm also having this issue on Chrome, I thought it was respo just hating me some more. xD
At least if you go onto a new page then it shows as the counter reset and nerve/energy/happy has gone up :)
...Same issue here, using Chrome too... nerve stuck on 3/57 :/
Edit... If I refresh the nerve updates...
Same with me, chrome and firefox are both having issues
Confirmed here too - running Firefox.
I have it also on my iPad on both chrome and safari
Working fine here on win 7 chrome, pc . Ok just tested a theory, it will only stay reset until you move onto another page.
Yeah, confirmed on Windows 8, Chrome and Firefox, as well as on Android. Seems to be a new thing - only noticed it today (glad to see it's not just me.) Clearly, it's only a problem if you stay on the same page.
Same here. Confirmed on Win 8. Chrome, firefox and explorer.
Same here too.
Windows 7, Google Chrome
Energy: 0/150 00:00 Happy: 4351/4500 00:00 Nerve: 3/45 00:00
And remain at 0 untill my next manual refresh. After that they stop again when the counters for everyone arrive at 0. First Nerve, 2nd Energy and 3rd Happy.
So, the problem is that the time counters don't autorefresh and remain stuck on 00:00
On Firefox, WinXP SP3
I believe this has been resolved! Can you please confirm?
confirmed, its been resolved for me.
Fixed for me now, thanks :)
Chrome, firefox and explorer all are good [:cool:]