Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

vault

Started by _007 [1815450] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Snappy [644425] ×1 Waj [1583589] ×1 _007 [1815450] ×1

_007 [1815450]

I am currently living with my spouse who has a PI containing a vault. Can I put my money in his vault? how can I access his vault?
thanks
bogie [148747] Admin Staff


Wajster24 [1583589]You can't I don't think I'm afraid.


I'm glad for your sake that you're no longer afraid. We all have our own demons to overcome.

But no, you can't use the vault unless YOU own the property.

Mentions: Waj [1583589]

_007 [1815450]
Krystal [644425]You can use my vault if you want? ;)


LOL..

Do I have to have a PI to get a vault, or I can buy any property and install a vault?




Mentions: Snappy [644425]