Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum Sigs

Started by Mayhem [144552] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Mayhem [144552]

Have tried many times using IE, FF and Chrome and can not seem to add a forum sig. No matter the browser used, all I come up with is source code showing. I am using Windows 7 and have tried the three separate browsers multiple times to no avail.

Mayhem [144552]

Hmm, go figure. After trying for several days with no luck, my sig is now miraculously showing. To answer your question and hopefully help if it is a bug, yes my browsers are up to date. What was happening is when I was adding the code to show the image, the image was not showing up. I tried adding by both bbcode and the insert image option, both of which only produced the source code, much like yours above. Again, it is showing now but what I might have done to correct it I haven't a clue. Thanks for your time all the same :)