Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

images

Started by MissBehaving [1866053] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

MrSands [1022096] ×1 MissBehaving [1866053] ×1

tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

Confirmed. This is not a bug. We no longer support BB Code.
Please update your signature/profiles etc, if using BB code.
Thanks
AIRESSLADY [722697]

I am using Google Chrome and this is what I see under Faction Announcement:
[image: i851.photobucket.com] WAR TIME!!!!!!!!! Time to kick some butt!!! [/size][/color] badazzbilly, leader of The Equalizer3 United has created a chat room for all of the Equalizer factions to meet each other in to get to know each other. Just copy and paste into your browser, until I can make it clickable. Enjoy www.equalizers.chatango.com Equalizer Family The Equalizer 3(featuring Bad_Azz_Billy) [fac]8392[/fac] The Equalizer 2 Judgement Day(featuring LadyDreemin34) [fac]6984[/fac] Faction Chat IRC /join #TOE Stat Calculator Need advice about finances & chaining? Ask MrSands - ClickHere
This is also true under Faction description.
How do I update without using BB Code?


Mentions: MrSands [1022096]