Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Warframe

Started by Hanoth [4634] on in Gaming.

7 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Beerstein [1322136] ×1

Hanoth [4634]

Anyone here play Warframe?
It recently launched on the Xbox One which is what I play it on (my gamertag is NSA Hanoth if anyone wants to play) but I know that its already been out for a year or so on PC and PS4 so I just wondered what you guys think of the game?
Gjnx [986114]
Beerstein [1322136]Tried it on PC but I couldn't get into it, seems like it'd be more fun with others.



Pretty much the same apart from I played the game on PS4

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]

Gungrave [470221]

Game is fun for a while but has VERY little in the way of an engrossing atmosphere and is simply an action co-op game with a s**t ton of grinding in order for you to get anywhere in the game.

Hell you can actually speed run most of the levels early on with a full group of players just to quick farm xp
OneArmedHermit [1866312]

I joined in update 9. Logged some 500 hours and now my laptop, which is more suited for work than play, can't handle the new maps. I didn't mind grinding the repetitive tile sets knowing I could move fluidly without lag. I enjoyed it when it was simpler.

The game is grindy with a mastery system which promotes replaying different level ranged zones to level gear from 0 mastery to 30. There is a lot of gear. There isn't much in the way of endgame content. It has been around the corner and coming soon for a long time. I might dip back into it when I get a better laptop.
Tolshortte [648554]

outside of collecting different frames and weapons there isn't much to play for honestly. its all pretty much the same and gets really repetitive, more so than most games. its fun, but its charm is lost in time.
Hanoth [4634]

Yeah, I stopped playing it :/ I got it on launch day on the X1 and then started forum trading on it. By the time I quit I was actually well known to be richer than the rest of my Alliance combined xD
I really don't know what the point of having 500,000 platinum on a game I no longer play is :/