Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Self Bust

Started by Mayhem [144552] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Mayhem [144552]

at approx. 3:25 Torn, I was caught trying to bust another player out of jail. Realizing I still had 40 nerve yet, I clicked to use 25 nerve to self bust. First time I failed with the message the guards are watching, try again later. Still having 40 nerve I tried again On my second click I seen the green event and read that me and my friends came out the hole, yet I remained in jail. I am using Chrome on Windows 7 pc when this happened and unfortunately I do not have the nerve needed to try this with another browser.
Mayhem [144552]

I am now out and it must have been successful as I have no events showing I was busted or bought out. Not a big deal, figure lag I guess since I clicked on several links in the 5 min or so before I popped out
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I replicated a problem where the neutral result (where nothing happens) was appearing as green. This one: "Result: You have no choice but to fill up the hole, at least you didnt get any more time in jail!"

I could not replicate the actual successful result not working, it worked fine for me, so I expect you assumed it was positive due to the green colour - which is easy to do.

I've corrected it now, so that only the positive (out of jail) result is green. This fix will be live tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks.