Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bazaar problems

Started by LeviMon99 [1856592] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
LeviMon99 [1856592]

I am still unable to buy things from peoples bazaar it only lets me see the description of the item. I am playing torn on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab 3) it has been like this for a couple days now and I am really annoyed because I cant buy items when it a good deal.