Ok, what happened? I went to do my usual buying in people's bazaars the other day and I can't... The buy button is missing. I can view details on things and the write up is there beside the picture, but where the purchase item button should be there is just a grey space. I've tried different items and I've tried dozens of different bazaars but it's all the same. I can still buy individual items from the lists below the bazaars and shops like bit n bobs, it's just at people's bazaars!! Please help!!
Bazaar question
Started by KillerVoid [1814996] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Ok, what happened? I went to do my usual buying in people's bazaars the other day and I can't... The buy button is missing. I can view details on things and the write up is there beside the picture, but where the purchase item button should be there is just a grey space. I've tried different items and I've tried dozens of different bazaars but it's all the same. I can still buy individual items from the lists below the bazaars and shops like bit n bobs, it's just at people's bazaars!! Please help!!
Try clearing your cache, or try a different browser if you still get the problem.
I use my iphone for torn, I've tried clearing what I can. Still happening
There is a bug report
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15917229&b=0&a=0
Ah ok thank you
I'll add that the devs are asking for device, os and browser info