Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Critique Me

Started by -TYR- [1860361] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

-TYR- [1860361]

So far I've been playing for around 55 days. I reached level 10 at about 50 days. My battle stats are around 4 Digits total, My work stats all average about 500 a piece. I don't attack often. I stick to the gym, -5 Nerve crimes, and keeping my education up to date. Am I leveling appropriately? I know I am not just going to become a powerhouse over night. This game takes time and patience, that's obvious, but if I can make it a quicker process, why shouldn't I? Anything you think I should do to tweak my daily activities, or do I basically have It locked down?
DevilSoldier [1731252]

You seem to be doing about as quick as anyone dedicated enough, soon as you earn big money, refill all the time, hit the xanax, and train like mad, go for merits aswell as a higher nerve bar, basically experience as much as you can earlier on, then when you're a level 50, you'll know everything there is to know about anything, be careful about the drug usage until you can reach level 15 and rehab
DevilSoldier [1731252]

You're welcome buddy, people on the forums like to help, so if ever you have a question or wanna show off your achievements, then there's the right forums to post that stuff, don't be shy :)
KPCSlor [1557404]

Game will really open up at level 15 when you can fly. Just keep grinding away until then and at some point find a beginner faction to join. Faction warring is where this game shines and makes all of the boring gym training worthwhile.


Moguai [423015]

Best thing you could do is get (and use!) a Donator Pack/subscription, the faster regeneration times (for energy and nerve), as well as the 150 energy bar (instead of 100 for non-donators).. that would help you immensely in growing your stats and building up your character as a whole. :)
SweetDeandra [1791461]

You need to be a Donator first of all. It's much more beneficial to have Donator status than to not. I don't even remember what it's like not being a donator lol You'll never wanna go back though that's for sure.

Second, you're going to want to rent out a Private Island for maximum gym gains. Also after you turn level 15 and are able to fly, you'll want the Airstrip that comes with renting a PI. Flying is an awesome way to make money. After you turn level 15 shoot me a message and I'll help you figure out the most efficient way to spend your time flying.

Third, I would try to get a job at a 5* Sweet Shop just because your working stats aren't very high so that would be one of the best ways for you to make money right now. Your job points will allow you to receive a can once every two days and each can is worth $1 million+. But if you don't have any luck in that, I would get a starter job in Education just so you can build up work stats.

Ok fourth, I would encourage you to join the IRC community for the free giveaways and advice people are usually willing to share. Plus meeting people and being a part of the community is pretty much my favorite part of the game. My friends are amazing and their advice and everything is just... it goes beyond the game I guess. I met some amazing friends and that's how I found my faction and... I dunno IRC is definitely the bomb.

I'm not so great with knowing what to do with my nerve.. my NNB is only 30.. mostly because I'm stubborn and just want to keep stealing jackets haha but I know some people that do know the most efficient way to use their nerve and I'm sure they'd love to help on IRC.

Also me personally... I do not recommend taking drugs before level 15.. like at all.. but some people would disagree. It's all really up to you and the way you want to play. From looking at your stats page, your drug addiction is at approximately 26% already.

But ok I guess I'm talking a lot haha.. Basically you always want to use your energy and nerve as much as possible.. always be taking an education course, always have your booster cooldown going (I recommend drinking beer), since you can't fly you should probably be racing, try to buy 100 beers a day from Bits n Bobs, use all your casino tokens everyday (trying to get merits mostly).. basically always be keeping up and you'll be fine. There's not too much to keep up on. If you have the money refill at least your energy bar but nerve bar too if you've got the money to.

I'm sure I'm leaving some things out... Well if you ever have any questions or need any advice let me know!

You sent your Donator Pack to -TYR- with the message: Use this!!

Well anyways having fun is the most important so have fun doing whatever you want to do!!