Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scottish Referendum

Started by Donald_J_Trump [900972] on in Gambling.

10 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Donald_J_Trump [900972] ×3 FlaNky [1865816] ×3 Prodi [154042] ×1 Nukem [1063346] ×1

Donald_J_Trump [900972]

Why not add a politics section to the bookie? I'm surprised there isn't a bet available on the way the referendum will turn out in a few days. Could be done in future too for election results and stuff. Just a thought is all

Thoughts welcomed
ded [341315]

I suggested this already in the novelty bets section. Apparently its not going to happen, even though someone generously found the odds for it, Torn refuses to do political bets apparently. Royal Wedding is as close as they come.

Edit: For those wondering, the Royal Family is not at all political. It fell under "Celebrity bets/Fashion"
Nukem [1063346]

Yeah I asked too. Originally it was thought it could be added but then this:



Prodi says:

well i have bad news, we dont add any politic bets so we cant have it sorry

Mentions: Prodi [154042]

flufffy [494285]
Nukem [1063346]Yeah I asked too. Originally it was thought it could be added but then this:



Prodi says:

well i have bad news, we dont add any politic bets so we cant have it sorry

That's new, we've had British elections and even US elections in the past.

Mentions: Nukem [1063346] · Prodi [154042]

FlaNky [1865816]
JohnMarston [900972]
FlaNky [1865816]Winning pick would be No. It won't happen.

You willing to put money on that eh ;) jkjk we'll see what happens

I would yes but I'm underage so I can't bet. p3wp3w

Mentions: Donald_J_Trump [900972] · FlaNky [1865816]

kyle8048 [488020]

there are problems with odds since they update all the time giving no available chance to leave the bet open for a long time so it would be pointless. You just can't use odds from 2 weeks ago and close it right before the vote happens.
Donald_J_Trump [900972]
FlaNky [1865816]
JohnMarston [900972]
FlaNky [1865816]Winning pick would be No. It won't happen.

You willing to put money on that eh ;) jkjk we'll see what happens

I would yes but I'm underage so I can't bet. p3wp3w


Maybe it's a good thing since they voted no heheh ahh well I think it's safe to say this thread is dead now
Thanks for everything guys <3

Mentions: Donald_J_Trump [900972] · FlaNky [1865816]

CPrinceC [923382] Reporter
JohnMarston [900972]Why not add a politics section to the bookie? I'm surprised there isn't a bet available on the way the referendum will turn out in a few days. Could be done in future too for election results and stuff. Just a thought is all

Thoughts welcomed

lol thats funny you posted this i was thinking the other day i wanted to put money on no it would not happen .....
i would gamble on world event shit all the time cuz i love to gamble lol and i love the bookie system but i dont keep up with any sports to bet on them so i never get too use the bookie

but if we can start betting on elections/other world type events that have a clear winner and time line i would do that non stop lol




Mentions: Donald_J_Trump [900972]