Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bazaar problems

Started by LeviMon99 [1856592] on in Bugs & Issues.

27 replies · 149 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Alexander [1425794]

I am using android and using a Firefox app on my tablet I cannot buy from bazaars however I can from the market. When clicking the bazaars only gives me the option to view the item not actually purchase any.

Cookies and cache cleared.
ThePod [1625456]

Hi
I have an a Android phone (xperia Z) and use chrome.
There is not buy option on people Bazaar, it only allows me to view item info.
I tried reinstalling the app and clearing the history.
Work fine on my laptop

Phil
M_Mike [1707527] Tester

Please provide screenshot from my side everything is fine. Maybe some more steps or link where you found such issue.

Â

Thanks.