Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting success.

Started by Mr_Charlie [452500] on in General Discussion.

109 replies · 1.65k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KickRocks [1030718]
digitalnash [1825532]That's a good point you raise David...

Ched, Why are you deliberately trying to make an element of the game LESS enjoyable? Do you realize that will directly affect the dollars in your pocket?

DigitalNash, are you deliberately trying to create enough lube for a lifetime with all your tears? Do you realize that you are forcing KY and AquaGlide into a precarious situation by underbidding them? Could you live in a world without KY?

Mentions: Alexstrasza [1825532]

Mr_Charlie [452500]

How enjoyable was it before, when nobody was in jail and we were like a school of fish waiting and refreshing jail trying to grab anything we could get?
Mr_Charlie [452500]

Plus we dont really know the exp formula.... we know its not a percentage per bust anymore but how do we know that one good quality bust now isnt the same as many busts before? (although I have to admit, I dont know what a quality bust consists of anymore. I cant bust anyone so far that isnt at least half my level and in under 3 hours!)
PatBenatar [420347]
Mr_Charlie [452500]Plus we dont really know the exp formula.... we know its not a percentage per bust anymore but how do we know that one good quality bust now isnt the same as many busts before? (although I have to admit, I dont know what a quality bust consists of anymore. I cant bust anyone so far that isnt at least half my level and in under 3 hours!)


Ched did hint that the crimes (CE) must be high enough to do the busts you can no longer do. So I suggest get a few more thousands of warehouse arsons and then continue where you were prior to the change. I think you will find it extremely helpful. Good luck.

Mentions: Mr_Charlie [452500]

Confusion [658870]
Mr_Charlie [452500]How enjoyable was it before, when nobody was in jail and we were like a school of fish waiting and refreshing jail trying to grab anything we could get?

It WAS enjoyable, for me anyway.Just get the right time and be fast enough and you get busts be slow and you dont. Plus then at least i was fairly confident of my busting skill now jail is full and i dont know who the f**k i can bust :|

Mentions: Mr_Charlie [452500]

KickRocks [1030718]
Skyes [658870]
Mr_Charlie [452500]How enjoyable was it before, when nobody was in jail and we were like a school of fish waiting and refreshing jail trying to grab anything we could get?

It WAS enjoyable, for me anyway.Just get the right time and be fast enough and you get busts be slow and you dont. Plus then at least i was fairly confident of my busting skill now jail is full and i dont know who the f**k i can bust :|

Your drugs are better than mine if refreshing a page over and over is fun to you.

Mentions: Confusion [658870] · Mr_Charlie [452500]

Alexstrasza [1825532]
KickRocks [1030718]
digitalnash [1825532]That's a good point you raise David...

Ched, Why are you deliberately trying to make an element of the game LESS enjoyable? Do you realize that will directly affect the dollars in your pocket?

DigitalNash, are you deliberately trying to create enough lube for a lifetime with all your tears? Do you realize that you are forcing KY and AquaGlide into a precarious situation by underbidding them? Could you live in a world without KY?

You gotta love how many retards reside on the internet!

Mentions: Alexstrasza [1825532] · KickRocks [1030718]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Ched, what is the plan with jail riots?

This is something you mentioned in the past in relation to jail, mass breakouts/attacks etc done in an organised fashion by those within the jail itself in order to escape en masse and gain sizeable amounts of experience?

Is this still something that's in the works?
All_in_Ken [557912]

So I decided today when i got up to see how many bust I could do in 1 day.
my 1st 10 attempts got me 8 bust and 2 failed, no jail
my next 10 got me 4 bust, 3 failed and 3 jailed
my next 5 got me 1 bust, 1 failed and 3 jailed.
I've stayed between level 58-70 for all tries and under 4 hours, seems to be my sweet spot.

They really get harder as you go, I'm gonna keep doing this a few days and find out the best time to stop busting.

Edit:
Day 2 much harder, maybe aft my 15 bust yesterday I'm still nerfed a bit