Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Youtube gaming

Started by CatHead [1581564] on in Gaming.

19 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

KarmaCop [365532] ×2 Gungrave [470221] ×1 GirlScout [841979] ×1

CatHead [1581564]

I'm gonna get a ps4 in the future (some unspecified time in the future) and for now I don't have anything that can support games so I've started watching channels on Youtube to keep up with games.

I actually find it quite fun to watch other people playing the games- I grew up with a twin brother and spent half of my time in front of a console watching him play. I don't watch the stories of games I want to play, but I really enjoy the multi-player videos.

What youtubers do you like to watch? I started watching pewdiepie but quickly came to the conclusion that he's a dickhead who focuses more on making funny faces and loud noises than actually playing/presenting games.

At the moment I'm watching Achievement Hunters, they're a lot better but it still seems to be a competition for them to see who can get the spotlight. I also watched some random playing infamous and he was alright (no idea what his name was) he just played through the game and spoke very little.

Do you like watching games on Youtube?
KarmaCop [365532]

For funny shit on Battlefield 4 check out: ChaBoyyHD

Do a search for 'Battlefield 4 Dragons Teeth - Stopping the Train!'
(contains swearing)



Darthbong [309951]

I've watched a few games played by others (Kingdom Hearts 2, God of war 3, American Mcgee's Alice, listing a few), and it kind of annoys me, the people i watched they'd start looking for the extra's but give up way to easily meanwhile i'm going "ACK, it's right there!! How are you missing something so obvious!", Or they have this really annoying voice like screaming into the mic, it's just not pleasant, especially if i'm watching them merely so i can watch the storyline.

Much like you i always watched my brother play video games all the time, and i found watching him got annoying because much like the youtuber's he'd miss these things, and not even realize they were there i'd later tell him and ask him if he'd seen them and he hadn't even noticed. I don't like annoying him so i never pointed them out as he played.

When i play video games i'm like an achievement whore, or i try to get everything in the game i'm very thorough with my searching, so it takes me along time to actually complete a game.
Gungrave [470221]
KarmaCop [365532]For funny shit on Battlefield 4 check out: ChaBoyyHD

Do a search for 'Battlefield 4 Dragons Teeth - Stopping the Train!'
(contains swearing)




a lot of his videos are kind of boring though and he reuses a lot of material in some vids.

Mentions: KarmaCop [365532]

Miller [238240]

I like FRANKIEonPCin1080p, came across him while looking for a decent DayZ clip.
He's a funny guy and always seems to have access to the coolest games.
KarmaCop [365532]
Gungrave [470221]
KarmaCop [365532]For funny shit on Battlefield 4 check out: ChaBoyyHD

Do a search for 'Battlefield 4 Dragons Teeth - Stopping the Train!'
(contains swearing)




a lot of his videos are kind of boring though and he reuses a lot of material in some vids.


Yeah I agree, the one I mentioned is probably the best. The rest are somewhat repetitive.
Still...it's something to watch while waiting for my Playstation to reboot after Operation Locker crashes for the 300th time.

Mentions: Gungrave [470221] · KarmaCop [365532]

kyle8048 [488020]

I like watching minecraft on youtube. Some of the creativity and mods are amazing. I did watch a lot of dayz back in the day. Hell I played well over 1000 hours of it.
GirlScout [841979]

Gopher, i love to hear him narrates his gameplay on Fallout New Vegas & Skyrim.

He also helps to introduce knew mods for both of the games, and how to do modding too.
Mat-Senpai [952164]
Actions[image: s.ytimg.com]Send me updates Activity feed A-Z [image: s.ytimg.com]

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]A Friend
[image: s.ytimg.com]All activity [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]AlkanRs[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]ANewHopeee
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Criken2
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Emma Blackery[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]EthosLab
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]greentea3s
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]InternetAristocrat
[image: s.ytimg.com]All activity [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Jesse Cox[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]All activity [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Katawa Seiyū
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: i.ytimg.com]KieranAKAPavlo
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]KSI[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]LetsPlay[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Markiplier[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Northernlion[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]All activity [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]OfficialNerdCubed
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Philip DeFranco[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Rooster Teeth[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Rémi GAILLARD[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]SeaNanners Gaming Channel
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Sips
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]snipars[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]steveo[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]Swagnozle
[image: s.ytimg.com]All activity [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]The Slow Mo Guys[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]VanossGaming[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]YunoInbox
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed

[image: yt3.ggpht.com]zefrank1[image: s.ytimg.com]
[image: s.ytimg.com]Uploads only [image: s.ytimg.com]Subscribed
Leafeh [467479]
http://www.youtube.com/user/penguinz0

A
lso known as Cr1TiKaL.

Probably the only person I watch play games on youtube over and over again. I'll watch an odd video of others that I get linked to. Aside from that, it's all Cr1TiKaL. Very rarely does he reach the end of a game on video, or even clear a level, but he makes what little of the game he does show you very entertaining.
Gjnx [986114]

I watch the odd video gaming video on youtube. All depends what I want to watch, CoD I normally watch Rambo, Nadeshot or Parasite, for Fifa MattHDGamer, Hearthstone Trump or reynard. Don't really watch any other gaming genres.
TheDude3000 [690159]

I watch Markiplier, KSI, yamimash and pwnageshow.
Pwnageshow is these two guys who are like frenemies and they play all kinds of games while insulting each other.
Moxxii [1871012]

i watch Totalbiscuit and Jesse Cox only because most other famous youtubers just yell into a mic and i don't enjoy that :)