A faction member and I decided to play a game of Chess. The game would not load. I was able to go back into the Casino on a seperate tab,and it showed us both sitting in a game. However nothing would load,no matter what. I reloaded page multiple times. I also detached the window. My faction member did the same thing.
Chess Bug
Started by ForgetTheLies [1864702] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
A faction member and I decided to play a game of Chess. The game would not load. I was able to go back into the Casino on a seperate tab,and it showed us both sitting in a game. However nothing would load,no matter what. I reloaded page multiple times. I also detached the window. My faction member did the same thing.
Any chance of a screenshot please?
I will try to duplicate the process,and SS it.
any luck yet?
no answer,
closing (for now atleast)