Im looking for an active female spouse... i cant seem to find a thread for this so posting here is the next best thing i suppose. Please mail me if interested!
Looking for a spouse
Started by Dem0nSaint [1850596] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
ColdStranger [1863269] ×3 raypaul [865369] ×1
Im looking for an active female spouse... i cant seem to find a thread for this so posting here is the next best thing i suppose. Please mail me if interested!
This should be under Trading Post or you can just post a classified ad
ok thanks
I can be an active female spouse if the price is right
LMAO im sure you could be! HAHAHA
I love how people always want a female, just give up and marry a guy for merits its much easier.
Here's some willing "females": http://www.torn.com/personals.php#/p=search&type=2
I married my real life girlfriend on Torn, so I didn't have to deal with any gold diggers or men pretending to be women lol
I married a dude
ColdStranger [1863269]I married a dude
You're thinking long-term. I like it.
Mentions: ColdStranger [1863269]
ColdStranger [1863269]I married a dude
we all do. :(
Mentions: ColdStranger [1863269]
raypaul [865369]ColdStranger [1863269]I married a dude
we all do. :(
I only married one dude turns out he was a midget we made for an odd couple as im a giant but the sex was always one sided so he left me qouting health n safety laws stating using a step ladder unsupervised for sexual acts was grounds for divorce
porny i h8 yew
Mentions: ColdStranger [1863269] · raypaul [865369]