Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bitcoins and zencloud

Started by BTCETROLLBOXBRO [954894] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
BTCETROLLBOXBRO [954894]

feel free to discussion i have about 75mh makes me about 20usd a day in zen pool hashlets also i bought my bitcoins with cad at a robocoin atm with guess what bc bud proceeds ;) alot vancouver gangs are getting on the bitcoin train ftp i love it ima put another 1500$ into the system soon at zencloud easy laundry moneys and easy way at the moment to double your hash rate every 66days at zencloud atm ive taken the gamble 50% of all income from my line is goin into btc
Daedelus [592914]

I give up. None of my Google translator programs could make hide nor hair of this. I'll keep watching this thread for hints left by others... 8-)
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

I never totally grasped the concept of the bitcoin and still have no idea why it is here and what its purpose is... Just never made sense to me...


But I know there is good money to be made here as long as fads don't die out.
1875860 [1875860]

Same here. But it sounds it is - or at least was - very lucrative. Just don't get too greedy and cash out on time. This won't last.
MachineGunSteve [184119]

Bitcoin value has been falling for a long time now... I remember it being at around $800 or more two years back... now it is like $216.

Other than that I know nothing about it other than it is some kind of alternate currency scheme.