Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blank mails & forum posts

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Bugs & Issues.

23 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
52 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Porny [604593] ×2 -City_reaper- [1834405] ×2 Player 1481902 [1481902] ×1

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Something I noticed earlier... Out of habit when I go to send a mail I press 'tab' - 'Enter' on the keyboard just to send it, rather than having the hassle of moving the mouse a couple millimetres to click send.

Today though I noticed that tab-enter didn't work to send the mail... and if I then went to click 'send' after doing that it sends a completely blank message and everything I had written was lost :/

Same error appears with forum posts, but it will give an error saying your post is empty before sending


Chaos_Greg [46203]

aye, just had it happen to me wiehn trying to mail someone...
send 2 blanc mails out already.

tab + enter results in empty posts/mail sends... but clicking does work properly.

Confirming.
-City_reaper- [1834405]
Porny [604593]Try sending the faction newsletter but leave the heading default, its worked for a couple of people so far.

�ok ill try

Mentions: Porny [604593]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
-City_reaper- [1834405]can i send a company newsletter now ?

Read Bigset's response :p the fix will be in the next live push (Which is Tuesday)

Mentions: -City_reaper- [1834405]