Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

posting in wrong threads

Started by skam [76284] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

skam [76284] ×1

skam [76284]

Along with all.else that's been going on with my account 2x now this issue has happened. I attempt to post in a thread and when I hit send I end up in a totally different thread and my post has been posted in this wrong thread. I attempt to post explaining why my post is.so out of place and end up back where I started and my second.post is on the wrong spot. The first time this happened I edited both so I didn't look crazy or get told not to mess around. This second time it happened I just put another post in each thread explaining that it's a bug. Both of the second.posts worked done.and went where they.were supposed to go. Again I have tried 2 different browsers and have many bugs and issues threads. I just don't understand how a browser or really anything on my end can do anything of this sort or most of the other issues I have been having. If someone could enlighten me on this that would be great otherwise IM guessing it is like I've been saying it seems like a bug to me. I certainly understand staff is busy and have thousands of complaining customers so I am trying to be patient. I would just like to be taken seriously and not blown off
skam [76284]

I am on my Samsung illusion phone was told it has safari and I've tried Firefox which made it nearly impossible to play so I went back. Nothing else has changed from all my other bug posts I clear cache and everything daily. I don't how the browser can shoot me to another thread and back and then let me complete posts like normal. Just like my mail and having to go through source code to get something into the body of outgoing mail. Why would I be able to type in absolutely everything except the body of outgoing mail and the body of a forum post. That just doesn't make.sense to me.
skam [76284]

Thanks ched. Like I said about the mail and forum body it was said to be fixed but obviously not. I've noticed others had made a thread too. I'll post if my posts get screwed up again.I don't understand how that could happen either but I would read many replies then try to reply myself and when I hit send im suddenly in a totally different thread and my post is way out of place. Let me know if I can give more info
skam [76284]

Im not really sure what that means! I don't.drink alcohol in the game or in life. There are no caffeine items in the game and if you are implying that this is imagined you can look at the forum threads that clearly show that I was posting in another thread. I will list the threads in my next post. I realize that all staff are working hard to correct issues and bugs but way too many times everyone is seeing that real issues are being blown off as something other than a game issue. I personally can see many players leaving the game if issues are handled like this and players are insulted as if the issues are imagined.
skam [76284]

I just realized this guy isn't even staff. That's a good one but this was real and it happened twice before I said anything about it.
Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin Staff
skam [76284]I just realized this guy isn't even staff. That's a good one but this was real and it happened twice before I said anything about it.

Could you give me links of both threads( which you wanted to post and which you posted) ?

Mentions: skam [76284]

skam [76284]

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15916707&b=0&a=0 I tried to post here, above, and it showed up in the armoury loaning thread , below, http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15916750&b=0&a=0 When I tried.to post in armory loaning thread ,above, it actually posted in this thread ,below, http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15916847&b=0&a=0 That was the first time. I edited both and posted on the original one I wanted that it finally worked. That was.the first time it happened. I'll find the next time it happened and post those treads as well. It may take some time because the threads are not in the same place. I have to go through several pages of threads to find them. They do have my posts in them and I did not edit the posts when it happened the second time. I just posted again explaining what happened in both threads I'll post the second instance soon
skam [76284]

This was the second time it happened I tried to post in a hunting thread in general discussion and it put my post in a thread about bugs that we were told were fixed but they never got fixed. Here is the bugs not fixed thread first. My 2 posts are at the end. You can see I was posting elsewhere with my first post then while I was there I had to respond even after I was sent back to the original thread which will be the second link http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=15916457&b=0&a=0&start=40 Again this thread below was the one that I originally tried to post in. You can see the quote from beerstein that I quoted that ended up in the thread above. Apparently my second post that should have ended up in this thread.below went elsewhere because I could not find it in this thread. http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=15915982&b=0&a=0&start=20 I don't know what's going on with all this but it is screwed up. That's all I know. I will be keeping an eye out for this and reporting if/when it happens again. I hope this all helps. You can see my posts are out of place and I even have quotes posted that came from totally different threads that's proof right there that this is a real issue
skam [76284]

I had everything separated into paragraphs and the links separated so they would show up as links but because of the way I have to type in the source code to get anything to show up in the body, it squished everything down on it's own. Im sorry that it makes things more difficult for you. I have posted several times in at least 2 threads about not being able to type in the body of mail and forums. I have stated several times that I can type in absolutely everything else in the game except the body. Also posted several times that I am typing in source code in order to get something to show up in the body so im not sending blank messages. Let me know if you need more info
skam [76284]

I got no response to this which I was wondering about but I have another issue. This happened again!!!!!!!!!! My post was supposed to be in a persisting mobile thread and showed up in a taxi stock thread. What the hell is going on???? I need sleep I'll be posting in about 10 threads in a few hours. I gotta walk away because this is driving me nuts and it's obvious it's not a browser issue!
skam [76284]

This happened yet again a few hours after my last post here. This time I was posting in a thread about difference between cans/ bottles/candies. When I hit send I found myself in a thread about can't text in forums, which I posted in many hours ago. Earlier this happened and that was my last post here this is a real pain in the ass. I hope when I send this it stays in this thread.