my points never turn up., I do the pawn shop by the side door and the points never come out, I just won 6 points and thay where not on my game, this has happened over the last few weeks
points
Started by MaDdOg600613 [93607] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
my points never turn up., I do the pawn shop by the side door and the points never come out, I just won 6 points and thay where not on my game, this has happened over the last few weeks
when did you last have a green result on the pawn (and be as specific as possible)?
update?
no update, closed.