Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dividends?

Started by Yuri_Orlov [175440] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 382 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Yuri_Orlov [175440]

When was your last dividend?

I own 4 stock bbs and haven't seen many lately (1 in the last 2 weeks). I used to see a new property once a week...

KPCSlor [1557404]

Just glancing at my inbox. On first page I have 2 BoM, one Lotto Voucher, and one FHC pay outs

HRG is 1-2 a month for me so you just had a good stretch.
Miller [238240]

My lawyer stock has not given the benefit after more than a month, I'll probably wait til 2 months and make a bug report about it...
Other than that, things look normal, one every one or two weeks.



Robertas [331385]

This month alone I have received 20 different benefits (1 Lottery Voucher, 2 Erotic DVDs, 7 Featherly Hotel Coupons, 2 Random Properties, 3 Medical Supply Packs, 5 Drug Packs).

Seems OK.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
[image: i.imgur.com]

My rate of receiving them.


I'm not sure you quite understand how dividend stocks work... if you received one 2 weeks ago that is VERY recent... and you're complaining about that?

Dividend stocks pay at 20% APR... APR = Annual percentage rate... meaning they won't pay for themselves for aprox. 5 years... they aren't frequent payouts... and definitely aren't 1 week intervals... you seem to be deluding yourself if you're under that impression...

Or are you just on about ALL stock benefits? Not just dividends?
Robertas [331385]

I think the OP has used a wrong word ("dividend" instead of "benefit") since he's mentioned receiving a new property once a week in the past.
WaterFreak [62794]

love when people complain about the fact that dividend payments are NOT regular and consistent.....

oh, wait, they are random......

so surprised that RANDOM is not regular and consistent :-(
1035358 [1035358]

My stock pays out quite a bit, I actually find it weird when people say theirs doesn't pay out considering I am on the same random system as regards payouts but then again this is one of those things where people think that there is a bug that only affects their account for example:

My stock never pays out so it's a bug
I never find anything good in the city so it's a bug
Someone is always attacking me and I can never see who they are so it must be a bug
Yuri_Orlov [175440]

Not my point boys and girls. I got used to seeing my HRC pay out a house aproximately one a week like it is supposed to. It went over 2 weeks, My medical was 1-2 a month. The money dividends have been far and few between but it just seems like all have slowed down. Funny thing is since I posted I got a medical and a house.
Capac [1540341]

Been getting all my benefits regularly except FHC, not seen one of them for 6-7 weeks but was getting 2 to 4 a month before...
Julez [237543]

Works fine here, but theres always a nub starting a thread like this every other few weeks.
Guess you're it now huh Yuri?
Gogs247 [1531870]

I find it totally random. Sometimes I get nothing for 2 weeks then suddenly over a 1 week period my benefits rain down on me. The last 7 days have given me 5 DVDs, 2 Featherys and 2 energy bonuses. Not had a drug pack, lottery voucher or property for a week or so but I bet I will get 3 or 4 over the next week.