Myself and countless others have been having issues playing the game on mobile. Staff has told us all that it is a browser issue but many have tried multiple browsers and had no improvement. we have had staff just stop responding to our posts even though they have been labeled confirmed bugs and I actually had a bug thread removed because I was trying to help them resolve the problem we are having with mail issues. I do not understand that at all. I am asking for anyone to explain to me how a browser can allow us to type in absolutely everything except the body of mail and forum posts. Yet we can go into the tools in mailing options and when writing in the source code box we are able to access the body of the outgoing mail and forum post. This is one of the main issues I am having and I have spoke to several players that are experiencing the same problem. For all that I have spoke to this source code mailing allows them to access the body of mail which they can not access otherwise. This does not make sense to me. Please tell me how this is a browser issue when many browsers have been tried and the same result comes up for all with this issue. All feedback is much appreciated
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Myself and countless others have been having issues playing the game on mobile. Staff has told us all that it is a browser issue but many have tried multiple browsers and had no improvement. we have had staff just stop responding to our posts even though they have been labeled confirmed bugs and I actually had a bug thread removed because I was trying to help them resolve the problem we are having with mail issues. I do not understand that at all. I am asking for anyone to explain to me how a browser can allow us to type in absolutely everything except the body of mail and forum posts. Yet we can go into the tools in mailing options and when writing in the source code box we are able to access the body of the outgoing mail and forum post. This is one of the main issues I am having and I have spoke to several players that are experiencing the same problem. For all that I have spoke to this source code mailing allows them to access the body of mail which they can not access otherwise. This does not make sense to me. Please tell me how this is a browser issue when many browsers have been tried and the same result comes up for all with this issue. All feedback is much appreciated
Hello, thank you for your feedback. In future, please remember to use paragraphs. Even if you are using a mobile phone, I am sure it is not too hard to add spaces.
Please report this and any future issues in the Bugs & Issues section.
I've given up trying to make forum posts from my phone, it's practically impossible. The main issues are that the forum text doesn't automatically scroll down when the text box is filled, trying to edit posts is incredibly difficult too. Clicking to get to a specific point on the text wont allow you to select it. It's almost easier in some cases to entirely re-do a post than add to part of it.
MejorAmigo [158993]Hello, thank you for your feedback. In future, please remember to use paragraphs. Even if you are using a mobile phone, I am sure it is not too hard to add spaces.
Please report this and any future issues in the Bugs & Issues section.
Are you really that thick?
OP clearly stated bug submissions have been place and ignored. The mobile experience since RESPO has been garbage and if you look at the city stats it is apparent than many have simply walked away from the game.
Mentions: Mayor [158993]
I was one of the loudest mobile complainers when it first was released. So I will be honest and say it has been really good for me recently. I have an iPhone 5s which I'm sure was one of the major test devices so not surprised that my setup may work better than others.
Occasionally something doesn't scale quite right, but loading the full site is a quick work around.
(New item screen is legit on mobile too)
Vicki [1343188]MejorAmigo [158993]Hello, thank you for your feedback. In future, please remember to use paragraphs. Even if you are using a mobile phone, I am sure it is not too hard to add spaces.
Please report this and any future issues in the Bugs & Issues section.
Are you really that thick?
OP clearly stated bug submissions have been place and ignored. The mobile experience since RESPO has been garbage and if you look at the city stats it is apparent than many have simply walked away from the game.
That's a bit harsh, for the mostpart I think the mobile experience of the site has been pretty awesome, yeah it aint perfect (forum posting for example), but that's generally the only issue I've had at least... with any luck if concerns are voiced about it then it might be improved.
bogie [148747]Vicki [1343188]MejorAmigo [158993]Hello, thank you for your feedback. In future, please remember to use paragraphs. Even if you are using a mobile phone, I am sure it is not too hard to add spaces.
Please report this and any future issues in the Bugs & Issues section.
Are you really that thick?
OP clearly stated bug submissions have been place and ignored. The mobile experience since RESPO has been garbage and if you look at the city stats it is apparent than many have simply walked away from the game.
That's a bit harsh, for the mostpart I think the mobile experience of the site has been pretty awesome, yeah it aint perfect (forum posting for example), but that's generally the only issue I've had at least... with any luck if concerns are voiced about it then it might be improved.
My iphone and PC are fine (now) but the iPad is unusable. I'd rather eat a beer bottle.
Mentions: _Viktor_ [1343188] · bogie [148747] · Mayor [158993]
Just because a confirmed bug has not been fixed instantly does not mean it is being ignored, some take longer than others...
Locked... [:sick:]