Well I finally finished all the education courses although I still need to finish the dual wielding course if and when they decide to put that back into the game.I did use the company bonuses and the merit education reduction to decrease education time which altogether took off around probably 2 years off the normal time it would take which is roughly 6 years for someone who doesn't use anything to decrease education time..
[image: i60.tinypic.com]
looking good m8. but since when did they removed the duals edu?
CheekyM0nkey [1321316]looking good m8. but since when did they removed the duals edu?
It was when they introduced the RESPO update and removed Missions and generally any links related to the missions although the mission related items are still in the game.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=1&t=15907608&b=0&a=0 Eventually they will add the missions back in which I can only assume means they are looking to update them along with maybe the NPCs related to those missions since everyone has such an easy time kicking the ass of all the NPCs lol
Mentions:
Cheekym0nkey [1321316]
· Missions
Well done .
I dont know if there is such a merit , but i think since this is a major achievement there should be a merit for everyone who completes all the bachelor courses.
Finished all mine this weekend too.
If only I was as smart in real life....
machine [292171]Finished all mine this weekend too.
If only I was as smart in real life....
Yeah well sometimes its better to be a little more oblivious in real life otherwise things will get boring if you know how to do everything from taking every education possible xD
Mentions:
machine [292171]
nicely done. i've only got business management left, personally.
evanarmagast [512496]nicely done. i've only got business management left, personally.
that was the last education group I did
most save that one for last since its generally useless for most unless you can afford a good company.
Mentions:
evanarmagast [512496]
All done-surprised no award/honor for Education completion.
Congrats.
JTB [532344]All done-surprised no award/honor for Education completion.
Considering the fact that completing all of the education courses is an acheivement that can only be rivaled by completing all of the crime awards that in and of itself is bragging rights.
Mentions:
JTB [532344]
I finaly finished all my education courses aswell on l8t Friday night (19/9/14) had trouble tryen to post the pic in my faction forums and cant be arsed to try an do it here LOL anyways m8 congrats to u aswell
Congrates Gungrave Welcome to the club
Duel course is gone? Didn't know that.
Anyway, welcome to the club.
MightyGoober [812478]Duel course is gone? Didn't know that.
Anyway, welcome to the club.
thanks
Kind of wish I didn't save the dual course for last but hopefully we see the missions brought back soon
Mentions:
MightyGoober [812478]
ok, finished all the education...now what....lol
mellow1951 [359496]ok, finished all the education...now what....lol
Currently 1500 drug crimes to go til I hit 5k drug crimes and then off to do 5k Assassinations and then 5k GTAs
To be honest I'm running low on honors to get so I don't have a lot of goals left aside from maybe 100 hunting skill and finishing up my attack related awards.
Mentions:
mellow1951 [359496]