Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jail Squawk Box

Started by Foggy [939739] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 232 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Foggy [939739] ×3 Killer [1710689] ×2 Mat-Senpai [952164] ×1 Penicillin [1517799] ×1 KPCSlor [1557404] ×1

Foggy [939739]

Now that the jail actually has captives. I miss the jail squawk box. Back when I first started I met my first game spouse in jail using the chat feature in there....turned out to be a shemale, but none the less I use to make friends in jail and the hospital talking into the squawk box.

I am sitting in jail now and would be using it instead of venturing into no mans land....the land of forum ban...AKA the General Discussion Forum.

Am I the only one that misses those squawk boxes?

Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee
Foggy [939739] Back when I first started I met my first game spouse in jail using the chat feature in there....turned out to be a shemale


Just like in your real life. Strange but true.


Mentions: Foggy [939739]

Foggy [939739]
Penicillin [1517799]
Foggy [939739] Back when I first started I met my first game spouse in jail using the chat feature in there....turned out to be a shemale


Just like in your real life. Strange but true.

____________________________________________________________________________________

lol.... Well, my real life has been kind of strange, but true.......But in my defense, I was only about 10 days into the game and his pic was deceiving...looked like a real pic of about a 30 something year old secretary, or clerk....in reality it was a 15 year old gender confused kid.....who was smart enough to keep the conversation to a minimum.

later on after he fessed up and we divorces, he got hot Chick pics and mailed me and asked me if they were better....My answer was yes, because it screamed fake female...lol

Mentions: Foggy [939739] · Penicillin [1517799]

Kapre [1422575]

Wasn't there a jail chat box a few days/weeks ago?

Along with the new ones for each of the different travel locations?
Noc [1662321]

I can no longer make statements about foggy n animals n myhedin and children becase of the lack of squawk box made for amusement trying to rush it before being busted
Foggy [939739]
Killer [1710689]why do you have to involve SO much emotions? It's a game xD

It's a game is exactly why to add emotions.....those in jail/hospital have something in common.....Global and trade chat does not share that situation and if your not careful the Torn gestapo will Chat ban you!!! Ever seen a chat moderator in jail chat...if Noc used them more he'd for sure not have so many bans....lmao

Mentions: Killer [1710689]

Noc [1662321]
Foggy [939739]
Killer [1710689]why do you have to involve SO much emotions? It's a game xD

It's a game is exactly why to add emotions.....those in jail/hospital have something in common.....Global and trade chat does not share that situation and if your not careful the Torn gestapo will Chat ban you!!! Ever seen a chat moderator in jail chat...if Noc used them more he'd for sure not have so many bans....lmao

Im proud of them all f**k the rules :p

Mentions: Foggy [939739] · Killer [1710689]

KPCSlor [1557404]

I must have been the only one who liked the travel chat boxes because they lasted less than 2 days.

I thought we were getting Jail and Hospital chats as well, but maybe they got scrapped with the travel chats. Hopefully there was just a bug and they will come back. Never got an official statement they just disappeared.
Foggy [939739]
kpcslor [1557404]I must have been the only one who liked the travel chat boxes because they lasted less than 2 days.

I thought we were getting Jail and Hospital chats as well, but maybe they got scrapped with the travel chats. Hopefully there was just a bug and they will come back. Never got an official statement they just disappeared.

I never even knew there was a travel chat, other than Global, faction, etc... As far as chat in Hawaii that was new to me. as well..use to buy folks drinks all the time..I must of missed out on those chat boxes. I miss the hawaii bar as well.

But having said all that...if they contributed to the old lag, which I rarely have now...goodbye and good riddance to them...lol

Mentions: KPCSlor [1557404]