Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No scrolling on mobile

Started by Th3C0t0nB4ll [748472] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Th3C0t0nB4ll [748472]

Good day,
After turning on the personal computer item(I have 56) and confirming that I wish to code a virus it redirecta me to the page where I have to select the type of virus I wish to code, I cannot scroll at all, but the links do seem to be responsive

I am using Google Chrome on a Sony Xperia Z2

Â
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

I have replicated this on Google Chrome, using Sony Xperia Solu, U emulator.
Passing on to Michael, our mobile expert.