_I_ [575607]Â
TheMaddHatter [458494]
Â
Herodotus [1670169]
Although I do symphathize, naming players--even scammers-- violates the rules. Try finding a faction with a blacklist, or visit #revives.
Â
Whoa, so they can scam people freely, but we aren't allowed to put them on blast for it? That makes no sense at all.
Welcome to Torn!
"_I_ is a scammer."
"No, I'm not."
"Yes you are, you scammed me."
"How did I scam you?"
"You said you'd pay for a revive and you didn't pay."
"Can you prove it?"
"Yes." (Offers fake proof.)
"That's fake, you can tell by the pixels."
"No, it's real. This is what you said in chat."
And so on and so forth until inevitably it turns into a flame war or one side concedes defeat even if they're telling the truth.
I understand why staff might not want this to play out daily in the forums.
However, OP, when this gets graved you could organise a little league of revivers- all you'd need to do is publish the list on your profiles. When you come across someone who doesn't pay, add him to the list. Those who care and trust you would be able to check the list at their leisure and the flaming can be kept out of the forum.