Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points Market Bug

Started by Audra [1868128] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

basher [1107863] ×1

Audra [1868128]

[url=http://i.imgur.com/PRx60Dm.png%5B/img%5D]http://i.imgur.com/PRx60Dm.png
[/url]http://i.imgur.com/PRx60Dm.png

So Basically I added 25 points to the market, but I had a little lag spike, I took 25 off then added 25 on for 65k 2k cheaper than previous price. And It done this xD Took my points haha
Audra [1868128]

Oh Sorry forgot to comment here, Yeah they sold a little while after I posted this :) So not sure how that happend but Everything is fine for me now :)