I was wondering how I can increase my efficiency. I'm currently a cleaner.
noobie needs help!!
Started by ikustim [1868123] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Foordy [1858959]
· 2 likes ·
Training from the director (until you hit the minimum stats for you job) Logging on daily Remain drug free - Trucker_Liam [1608058]
· 2 likes ·
Keep your happy bar high. If it's low your efficiency will be low
I was wondering how I can increase my efficiency. I'm currently a cleaner.
Training from the director (until you hit the minimum stats for you job)
Logging on daily
Remain drug free
thank you :)
Happy to help.
Keep your happy bar high. If it's low your efficiency will be low