I have been gambling (Blackjack) and the casino will stop working and bump me back to the betting screen with a $100 bet. I haven't lost money but have had this happen several times during the last two days.
Casino
Started by Mickey_The_Fist [832222] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I have been gambling (Blackjack) and the casino will stop working and bump me back to the betting screen with a $100 bet. I haven't lost money but have had this happen several times during the last two days.
Happened to me a few times as well, I'll be halfway through a hand and hit whatever I want to do (hit, stand) and it just dumps abck to the starting screen with $100.
browser, os and platform?
update?
no update,
closed.