Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No more blue name

Started by Pluto [541636] on in General Discussion.

93 replies · 2.45k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 94 / 94 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
94
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×8 cogo [1855260] ×5 Pluto [541636] ×3 Batman [984129] ×3 Evil-Duck [1182047] ×3 Rekker [1761] ×2 68k [846690] ×2 Rca [1860888] ×2 Gungrave [470221] ×1 Az_Critter [477183] ×1 Doc-Holliday [1015507] ×1 ColdDeadFingers [1043426] ×1

Pluto [541636]

Conspiracy theory people go mad, I have lost my blue name!

I have not donated for years, probable cause?

I bought 10 DP's today to see if it changes it back.

Nothing else about my gameplay changed, so does this show the blue name is donating related?

Discuss.
Hades [1728299]

Question. Did you get it by donating loads? I have always wondered it.

I ask this because I donated quite a bit on my old acc but never got one. How much would you say you donated to get one?

A bit of a personal question mate. If you don't wanna answer I understand.
Rekker [1761]

Does this mean you can release the info on how you and the others got your blue names now that they are gone

Edit: just seen some other blue namers they still got theirs so does this mean you have to actively donate to keep your blue name, wonder what the threshold is
Pluto [541636]
Rekker [1761]Does this mean you can release the info on how you and the others got your blue names now that they are gone

I still dont know, so am guessing donating. Thats the point of the thread.

Mentions: Rekker [1761]

Hades [1728299]
Pluto [541636]
Â

Rekker [1761]

Does this mean you can release the info on how you and the others got your blue names now that they are gone

I still dont know, so am guessing donating. Thats the point of the thread.

Damn you Pluto. lol Maybe Ched asked the players that have them to never say how they got one? People that donated $1000s ?


Mentions: Pluto [541636] · Rekker [1761]

Pluto [541636]
Hades [1728299]
Â

Pluto [541636]
Â

Rekker [1761]

Does this mean you can release the info on how you and the others got your blue names now that they are gone

I still dont know, so am guessing donating. Thats the point of the thread.

Damn you Pluto. lol Maybe Ched asked the players that have them to never say how they got one? People that donated $1000s ?



but i dont know lol

Mentions: Hades [1728299] · Pluto [541636] · Rekker [1761]

Hades [1728299]
Pluto [541636]
Â

Hades [1728299]
Â

Pluto [541636]
Â

Rekker [1761]

Does this mean you can release the info on how you and the others got your blue names now that they are gone

I still dont know, so am guessing donating. Thats the point of the thread.

Damn you Pluto. lol Maybe Ched asked the players that have them to never say how they got one? People that donated $1000s ?



but i dont know lol

Yea yea. lol

Mentions: Hades [1728299] · Pluto [541636] · Rekker [1761]

dunmugmeh [538353]

i dont want to burst anyones bubble but before respo EVERY donator had a blue name for me.

maybe my computer is different to everyone elses? i have tinkered with it a bit.
Doc-Holliday [1015507]

If I change my current honor bar it's gone. Made a post about this way back when Respo first came out, but I don't think anyone knew what I was talking about.
Batman [984129]
Rca [1860888]
Â

Pluto [541636]



I bought 10 DP's today to see if it changes it back.



Â

[image: img3.wikia.nocookie.net]

That cracked me up

I commend those who mass donate and help us play for free. TBH I see a lot of potential in Cheds vision so would probably donate myself if the casino wasnt so horribly lopsided 99% of the time. I dont mind being raped constantly for pixel cash but would never play casino here knowing I was losing real cash and unfortunately as it stands now in the only things i have to do are mug, stalk bazaars and burn pixels in the casino.

Basically if I donated I would have to eliminate one of the only three (non social) parts of gameplay I enjoy. Hopefully the new updates come with something funner then losing a few 100m 9/10 days in casino that I can replace it with, and one day I will be a blue name.

That rant being said Iv always said that as long as Doc has a blue name we cant entirely rule out it's just Ched pitying noobs



Mentions: Pluto [541636] · Rca [1860888]