I start chat, then it dissapears then it doesnt update correctly, then it updates like later, wtf is happening, please fix it asap!
Chats!
Started by Lethal_lesnar [1845836] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Since this most recent chat 'update' it has been entirely unusable :/ Minutes of lag, chats disappearing randomly, disabling randomly, basically pointless in this form...
I start chat, then it dissapears then it doesnt update correctly, then it updates like later, wtf is happening, please fix it asap!
Chat room is lagging a lot
For me too and I use google chrome
Been like this for me for the last 2 - 3 days.
On all browsers, internet is fine, other pages work perfectly, so its not a connectivity problem.
Cleared cache, history and all the other good stuff.
Meh.
Since this most recent chat 'update' it has been entirely unusable :/ Minutes of lag, chats disappearing randomly, disabling randomly, basically pointless in this form...
i know, when i need an reviver, there is no use, i need this to be sorted before my big war, 39th X vs MNC 2, will be FUN!
Seems like everyone is having troubles, and I made this thread before the "update"
www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15918002&b=0&a=0
Hi Lethal_Lesnar,
Memory leak was introduced at Friday and it was fixed today at 8 a.m. I think this caused the issues.
oh thanks, i hope it never happens again, my faction 39th X warring tommorow with MNC2 and i want us to hava good war, if there are no chats to access faction chats, i dont know what we will do lol!
it has happened again, please just use the other chats from before, these chats are just crap!
What exactly happened?
my chats always dissapear! So i have no trade setting, nothing
Yeah my faction chat on tablet keeps coming up blank or not at all. It started working fine yesterday but gone again today.
Yeah I'm having this same problem atm with my tablet which I occasionally go on with.
Fixed about a week ago but I watched this, to be sure.
Yeah mines been fine for the last week on tablet