Sub Great Win, already my friend :)
.
Started by SUB-QUIT [1858203] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 165 / 165 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Sub Great Win, already my friend :)
Congrats on winning the lottery! added you as a friend!
hey wassup ???
Cash ???
Nice win and very generous r+
Nice win . Sure thing or a gamble ?????????
AnywaymI'm posting and congratulating you also .
Nice win, wish I would have gone that way! R+
R+
Congratulations for your winning at bookies. I did lose at Bookies so often. So sad to say about how I lose. :-/
Wow bro, probably better than the crazy bet I pulled of a few months ago.
You have won the bet on the C1 CUP Wolves v Northampton game! You bet $450,000,000 on Northampton and won $3,375,000,000! Your check will be held in the bank for up to 24 hours.
R+ for the good bet, always got to credit people with the knowledge and the balls to put down on underdogs.
Enjoy the winnings.
R+ GL all
Wow! wish I had the confidence to make bets like that XD Gratz!
rated +
Oh my flying monkeys!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That's so sweet of ya to share your totally amazing wins with 5 people :)
R+ and yeppers I will add ya as a friend
i dont wanna
kthx
now thats a win, rated +
Congrats on the win, Rated +
I seen your thread in the gambling section about your win and i am seriously impressed.
[image: www.quiterly.com]
nice betting ; )
read
heh, thats called a hail mary win I believe :) congrats on the monster money ^_^
Nice win!