Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading bug

Started by CantTouchDis [1866972] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
CantTouchDis [1866972]

I have a few friends that are online but whenever I try to trade it says "The person must have been online within the past 6 hours to request a trade." Its been doing that to me for two days now, I can't trade with anyone.
CantTouchDis [1866972]

Yeah I tried to trade with people from the trade chat, then when that wouldn't work I tried trading with 2 different people on my friends list and it still keeps giving me the same message and yes I put in a description with the trade.
CantTouchDis [1866972]

I forgot to mention that my trades were working fine before a few days ago. I can trade with someone now but they have to initiate the trade with me because when I try to initiate it, I get that error every time. The same person can initiate one with me and ta da it works....Its weird lol
CantTouchDis [1866972]

Sorry, I never got events this time saying you responded... sorry I just realized that there are two ways to trade. One from your items page and one from the user's page (that you are going to trade with) If I do it from my items page and click trades at the top then type in the persons name then it wont let me trade, heres what I get even on you http://prntscr.com/4tz8o7 If I go to the users actual page and then try to trade, its letting me trade :D