Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RESPO Auction

Started by TaintedInside [287198] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 278 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

kyle8048 [488020] ×6 Bernzzzie [1670030] ×2 Confusion [658870] ×1 Divalicious [1594031] ×1 Six [1691188] ×1

Bernzzzie [1670030]
kyle8048 [488020]I'll be nice and let you have it

"nice"
yes, that would be fabulous, thanks :P
Good thing too cause I'm almost at my max affording rate and I'd never win against you >.>

Mentions: kyle8048 [488020]

Six [1691188]
Bernzzzie [1670030]
kyle8048 [488020]I'll be nice and let you have it

"nice"
yes, that would be fabulous, thanks :P
Good thing too cause I'm almost at my max affording rate and I'd never win against you >.>

I want this tho...

Mentions: Bernzzzie [1670030] · kyle8048 [488020]

Bernzzzie [1670030]
Cosmic [1691188]
Bernzzzie [1670030]
kyle8048 [488020]I'll be nice and let you have it

"nice"
yes, that would be fabulous, thanks :P
Good thing too cause I'm almost at my max affording rate and I'd never win against you >.>

I want this tho...

No, no, no, you no want this xD

Mentions: Bernzzzie [1670030] · kyle8048 [488020] · Six [1691188]