Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

newspaper ads

Started by skam [76284] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
skam [76284]

I just tried a few times to put an ad in the newspaper. After typing out the ads of about 250 characters, I then click to put ad up and it tells me that I either had over 255 or less than 10 characters. This is impossible because it does not allow me to type more than 255 and I certainly had more than 10. I'm not sure what you can do about this or if anyone else is having this issue but I tried 3 times and got the same message in red.
DevilSoldier [1731252]

Strange question, but were you hospitalized at the time of writing this. I'm only asking that because the same happened to me, and I couldn't post because I was attacked. Secondly, which browser do you expierence the problem on
skam [76284]

No I wasn't attacked at all. I just tried again with same red message as the result. According to the numbers that say how many characters you have left to use I had 1 left. I'll have to look up what browser IM using again. I tried a few about a month ago because I was told that my mail issues I've had for months were because of my browser but that turned out to clearly not be the case. Myself and many others tried nearly every browser out there with the same results. My current browser is the default browser on Samsung illusion phone. I tried chrome and Firefox and they totally screwed the while game up for me. A lot of weird things were happening.
skam [76284]

I just tried again to put up an ad and it worked. I don't know what the problem was yesterday. I tried several times with same results yet today it worked fine with the same the same browser. I thought this was very wired and at least worth letting someone know. IM not sure if it was a temporary glich or something. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. I'll post if I have anything else like that happen. Thank toy