I have the donator status. When i try to the more specific search like male/female, online/offline..etc. all those multiple choice options never get changed for the search. My text box finally got fixed so now i can report this and also when i sign into my laptop (i play mostly on my phone) if i click on anything, it always logs me out that very moment
search not work...
Started by Its_That_Guy [1867484] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Chedburn [1] ×1 Its_That_Guy [1867484] ×1
I have the donator status. When i try to the more specific search like male/female, online/offline..etc. all those multiple choice options never get changed for the search. My text box finally got fixed so now i can report this and also when i sign into my laptop (i play mostly on my phone) if i click on anything, it always logs me out that very moment
browser, os, platform and screenshot, please?
I havent tried my laptop again since all it did was let me sign in. View the initial first screen. Then logs me out. Its a vista windows 7 i think. Im hardly on the laptop anyways.
I play on my galaxy s5.
http://tinypic.com/r/6xzsc8
your image does not work?
"never get changed for the search"
Can you explain this please? I don't understand what this means.
Chedburn [1]"never get changed for the search"
Can you explain this please? I don't understand what this means.
like male/female, online/offline..etc. all those multiple choice options never get changed for the search.
i am pretty sure he means that he changes the setting (like search for male, online for example), but the options stay as the were before.
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
Yep. They stay the exact same no matter what i click on for those option. It stays at the default option. The black text box in the search does allow me to type a d it works.
Still not letting me change anything
Bump
fixed, will be with next LIVE
Its_That_Guy [1867484]I have the donator status. When i try to the more specific search like male/female, online/offline..etc. all those multiple choice options never get changed for the search. My text box finally got fixed so now i can report this and also when i sign into my laptop (i play mostly on my phone) if i click on anything, it always logs me out that very moment
i know a sollution about the autologout thing
it happens when you use private mode in a browser
switch to normal mode and it will be fixed
Mentions: Its_That_Guy [1867484]
The search part hasnt been fixed yet. I still cant change male/female. Online/offline or any of those multiple choice ones. It stays as undecided or whatever the default is.
by Bigset1's response, it should work after the next LIVE update which should be at newday if I am not mistaken
So midnight game time?
??? Sorry but when is the newday and live update time?
Bump
Hello Its_That_Guy.
As I understand, you can not select values on dropdowns?
[image: i5.minus.com]
Or you want to keep the selected values in dropdowns for the next time?
I have no preference on how i manage to chose those values as long as i can select them when i want to do a search. None of them i can change except for the blank boxes.
Hello!
We have changed functionality of dropdowns list. New update will be on Friday afternoon. Could you test again? And let us know about results. Thank you.