Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

lag

Started by Junks [585941] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Unknown_Element [450910] ×1

RatedR [72498]
UnknownElement [450910]thats part of the bug, some people type something and when they go to send it just says null

that bug is known, and has already been reported.

Mentions: Unknown_Element [450910]

Hades [1728299]

I am getting serious lag on my phone also. Its a windows phone and i'm using internet explorer on it.
A lot of the buttons wont even work for me. :(

I cant post on the forums on my phone this past week either. When I do it just says "null".