Post here if you require help with a mission.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Perplex [1849044]
· 4 likes ·
The new missions will be released later. There are none yet. The only missions available are the new player missions.
Mentioned in this thread
CharlieKelly [261675] ×1 Neopolitan [276835] ×1 shane1994 [1868026] ×1
I really want to know why I don't have access to do any missions.
tn5421 [276835]I really want to know why I don't have access to do any missions.
The new missions will be released later. There are none yet.
The only missions available are the new player missions.
Mentions: Neopolitan [276835]
I feel there isn't really much need for this thread atm[:laughing:]
Nubby missions? :P
It's just here for when the missions actually come out :-)
Mission is like a drug, you have to have it, :)
how can i find in what mission i am in...i forgot ....i relloged in after 1 year :D
or how can i start over or cancel mission
respect
Is there a reason why I can't accept the tutorial missions?
ican not accept my tutorial missions either!!! I think it may be because I have not used up all of my free "refill" things (u know the button that makes ur stats refill) ie the first tutorial mission, anyway keep gtting emails that hve completed various tutorial missions, please like my post if it is accurate or helpful.
shane1994 [1868026]ican not accept my tutorial missions either!!! I think it may be because I have not used up all of my free "refill" things (u know the button that makes ur stats refill) ie the first tutorial mission, anyway keep gtting emails that hve completed various tutorial missions, please like my post if it is accurate or helpful.
R+ this helped giggle. This must be why you guys can't do the missions yet even though someone has already said in this thread that no missions are available yet.
Mentions: shane1994 [1868026]
so when is something actually going to happen with the missions? Its been 3 months since this thread was created. has there been no progress made at all?
-NG-GreenGiant- [261675]so when is something actually going to happen with the missions? Its been 3 months since this thread was created. has there been no progress made at all?
thread was made way to early, ched still has a lot of things in the works it could take many months
Mentions: CharlieKelly [261675]
mission data are lost! lol
sneak... pm me this post in a day and I'll send you a xan