25 replies · 585 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 3 likes · I've reacquired a gold AK in preparation for the ammo changes and am aiming to do some casual faction war to really check it out good and proper :D There's not much we can really do apart from wait really …
So, the new system releases on 28/10. What are you doing to prepare?
I will be making sure that I have donned new armour in every possible location, I will make sure I have chosen my favourite weapon, and I will be ready to kick back, because I'm expecting plenty of PvP activity.
Wulfric [1767972]So, the new system releases on 28/10. What are you doing to prepare?
I will be making sure that I have donned new armour in every possible location, I will make sure I have chosen my favourite weapon, and I will be ready to kick back, because I'm expecting plenty of PvP activity.
How about you?
I don't understand what you meant by that above? can you please explain
Wulfric [1767972]So, the new system releases on 28/10. What are you doing to prepare?
I will be making sure that I have donned new armour in every possible location, I will make sure I have chosen my favourite weapon, and I will be ready to kick back, because I'm expecting plenty of PvP activity.
How about you?
I don't understand what you meant by that above? can you please explain
I will prolly sit back and train while i wait for all the new guides for weapons and armour to be posted in various forums.
Nah...just kidding. Stocking up on neumune tabs.....word on the street is that Ched is adjusting cool down settings for dirty bombs and giving Robb_Stark twenty db's to set off in twenty-four hours to really get the new attacking system started with a gigantic BANG!
FapzCakes [1128181]Prolly something that will screw those none druggies again.
I'll just keep training my puny stats till than.
That's what I expect. I have stayed non-druggie waiting to see what this will bring. I have a feeling my wait was a waste of time and may go full druggie after the new system is in place as there is no upside to the Sports Science Lab.
FapzCakes [1128181]Prolly something that will screw those none druggies again.
I'll just keep training my puny stats till than.
That's what I expect. I have stayed non-druggie waiting to see what this will bring. I have a feeling my wait was a waste of time and may go full druggie after the new system is in place as there is no upside to the Sports Science Lab.
On the contrary! I expect the damage to be determined by ammo type (for firearms), and if my gut feeling is right, those strength whores are in for a nasty surprise...
On a side note, while you were training, I blew all my energy on busting... and I have no regrets!
FapzCakes [1128181]Prolly something that will screw those none druggies again.
I'll just keep training my puny stats till than.
That's what I expect. I have stayed non-druggie waiting to see what this will bring. I have a feeling my wait was a waste of time and may go full druggie after the new system is in place as there is no upside to the Sports Science Lab.
On the contrary! I expect the damage to be determined by ammo type (for firearms), and if my gut feeling is right, those strength whores are in for a nasty surprise...
On a side note, while you were training, I blew all my energy on busting... and I have no regrets!
Sorry but no David - there will be a (small) multiplier from ammo types (and more effectiveness against certain armour types) but base damage is still going to be determined by your strength vs their defence.