When playing on phone or my 7Inch tablet the drop down list of individual targets disapears before I have time to click on my chosen enemy.
I know others have the same problem.
On the main faction page, when you click a faction that you're at war with a list of the faction members drops down. This is the list you're talking about, which disappears and you have to trigger it to 'drop down' again?
Yes mate it does not stay down long enough to click on a target, if it is a large faction it is impossible to scroll before it disapears
Imo this is a touch screen issue where any touch input after opening a faction to target is interpreted as taping the faction to collapse it again. For instance I can have faction chat open then tap a faction open in the warbase and as long as there is no touch input it seems to stay open. If I collapse faction chat it will also collapse the open faction in the warbase.
Samsung Galaxy tab 4 10.1 kitkat 4.4.2 Google Chrome app
Imo this is a touch screen issue where any touch input after opening a faction to target is interpreted as taping the faction to collapse it again. For instance I can have faction chat open then tap a faction open in the warbase and as long as there is no touch input it seems to stay open. If I collapse faction chat it will also collapse the open faction in the warbase.
Samsung Galaxy tab 4 10.1 kitkat 4.4.2 Google Chrome app and lg g3 kitkat 4.4.2 google Chrome app while in full mode for both, I can't seem to duplicate it in mobile mode.
hodster [435450]When playing on phone or my 7Inch tablet the drop down list of individual targets disapears before I have time to click on my chosen enemy.
I know others have the same problem.
Mentions:
hodster [435450]
We have changed functionality of dropdown list. New update will be on Tuesday afternoon. Could you test again? And let us know about results. Thank you.
Will do just tried it no different but might be too early as in UK time 2 pm now. Will test tomorrow
Had a look today using my galaxy S5 and it appears to be a lot better. Will now be able to choose my targets rather than click on one as fast as possible
Thank the team who worked on the improvement please