I want more classes at the University. I am about to finish all of them. How about language courses, to get a discount at the countries I can travel to. Science! Just more, more would be cool.
More Classes
Started by drdark [189033] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I want more classes at the University. I am about to finish all of them. How about language courses, to get a discount at the countries I can travel to. Science! Just more, more would be cool.
You should suggest some. The last time someone suggested a bunch of good classes the education system got an overhaul. Put in some classes that would have a point and make sense. and work together with the current system.
I honestly was just about to post something like this.
I would like to see an automotive class with courses that make upgrades more effective.