Okay....I have to do something for Halloween...it's getting closer!
First person to post here and
make 10 words, 3 letters or more (English please) from the word Halloween gets $1,000,003
Go!
I found 26 words though I do not need the money so someone else can have a chance at it.
lol...I"m glad someone is at least reading it, Dr Zed
I thought everyone was out trick or treating early!
Post your longest word that isn't hallow, please.
hall,low , well, wall, now,all, new,loan, lean ,hell
You were sent $1,000,003 from
Daisy3 with the message: Congrats on 10 words from Halloween!
Thanks
Mentions:
Daisy3 [730750]
You sent $1,000,003 to RustyNail with the message: Congrats on 10 words from Halloween!
The first person that can make a seven letter word from Halloween will get a witch's hat!
geez it's impossible Daisy :P
narwhal is the closest I can get
You sent your Witches Hat to jamesbond with the message: newhall works for me! Congrats and happy halloween!
Sorry Miller...it was actually a 6 letter word that wasn't hallow that I was looking for. jamesbond just prevented me from looking like a monkey's uncle! hehehehehehehe
bwahaha thanks Daisy
btw, enhalo ;)
You sent your Petrified Humerus to Miller with the message: Just for playing! lol
Okay, next contest....name your 5 favorite candy bars.....or any 5 candy bars.
If one of them is one of my favorites you'll get 1,000,003.
Go!
baby ruth bar,snickers bar,mars bar,hersheys bar,lindt white chocolate 80% truffles thank youKit kat, heath bar, almond joy, pay day, oh henry, zero and edited answers above for 7 letter words halween, halleen, newhall thank you ...and homemade swiss chocolate bars[image: i.huffpost.com]
ohmygosh they weren't on my list but nothing beats lindt chocolate truffles...especially the white ones in gold foil!!!!
You sent $1,000,003 to jamesbond with the message: nothing beats lindt white chocolate!!!!!!!
Thank you added kit kat, heath bar,almond joy,pay day,oh henry and zero bar...white chocolate truffle lindt 80% in gold foil Enjoy[image: www.candywarehouse.com]
Blah too late now but I found 36 words, the longest ones besides hallow was Hello, Whale, whole, wheel.
up
seeings how you bumped me....lol....I'm still waiting for someone else to name one of the candy bars on my list of favorites.
And only the first 5 that jamesbond named counted.
Here's the contest that's still running until all my favorites are crossed off. :)
name your 5 favorite candy bars.....or any 5 candy bars.
If one of them is one of my favorites you'll get 1,000,003.
Go!
Mr Goodbar, 5th Avenue, Heath, Oh, Henry and Pay Day
here is a guess at your five favourite, Coffee Crisp, Symphony, dark chocolate Toblerone, Skorr, and butterfinger.
That was quick! Mr Goodbars and butterfingers are both on my favorite list....theres one more left.
You sent $1,000,003 to CaptQueeg with the message: Mr Goodbars are definitely a favorite!
You sent $1,000,003 to DrZed with the message: Butterfingers are awesome!