Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DA vs SA2

Started by HenkiePuk [1043621] on in Faction Discussion.

46 replies · 1.04k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

I_Am_Done [217831] ×5 Midknight [332505] ×3 Shampoo [686361] ×3 LimeTree [1321200] ×2 Faction 76 ×1 CindyFury [345050] ×1 Marauder [436873] ×1 MOJOMOFO [627688] ×1 JS_REP [1033180] ×1 1615348 [1615348] ×1

HenkiePuk [1043621]

War started 15 mins ago, great fun already :)

We have a few friends to balance out member counts, it's a 80 vs 80 war, rosters are locked since start.

No other terms, just a good slugfest [:evil:]

Good luck both factions, lets have a great one :)
LimeTree [1321200]
Dunc [217831]go through SA2 and count how many of them are members of SA main.
not to mention ghetts trying to sneak in half way

Personally I wouldn't know, but fair enough then I guess.

*Would be nice to see both facs without guests

Mentions: I_Am_Done [217831]

CindyFury [345050]
LimeTree [1321200]
Dunc [217831]go through SA2 and count how many of them are members of SA main.
not to mention ghetts trying to sneak in half way

Personally I wouldn't know, but fair enough then I guess.

*Would be nice to see both facs without guests

i don't see the problem unless terms have been made for no guests?


Mentions: I_Am_Done [217831] · LimeTree [1321200]

HenkiePuk [1043621]

I don't see the involved factions making an issue about this so not sure why even bringing it up.
We have 6 guests that all meet stat limits which both factions agreed on.
SA2 swapped 20+ members since we set terms, we don't care

Now move on...
LimeTree [1321200]
CindyFury [345050]
LimeTree [1321200]
Dunc [217831]go through SA2 and count how many of them are members of SA main.
not to mention ghetts trying to sneak in half way

Personally I wouldn't know, but fair enough then I guess.

*Would be nice to see both facs without guests

i don't see the problem unless terms have been made for no guests?

Noone said it was a problem, OP even states they agreed on it. I was just saying I would like to see how they would fair without guests...

Mentions: CindyFury [345050] · I_Am_Done [217831] · LimeTree [1321200]